Today’s recruitment market is more challenging and competitive than ever before. Besides that technology and social media have become indispensable tools for both recruiters and job seekers. Even still, the resume seems to remain the focal point used to shortlisted candidates for an interview. Therefore, I will be showing you how to write a resume as well as share with you a sample.
Your resume is the first thing prospective employers see; therefore it is imperative that you have a strategy in place to quickly grab the attention of recruiters, headhunters, and hiring managers by drafting a stellar resume to separate yourself from the rest of the candidates.
120 South Wood Ave.
STE 300 Iselin, NJ 08830
Email – email@example.com
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-jeff-george-56b75939
Website – http://www.aptask.com/author/sharonjeffgeorge/
Technical recruiter with over 5 years of experience specializing in IT department for international companies. I can implement effective IT strategies at local and global levels. My greatest strength is building relationships, after all, recruitment is a relationship business. Striving to leverage my skills at ApTask Pvt. Ltd.
• Sales skills
• People skills
• Communication skills
• Marketing skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Negotiation skills for recruitment
• Time management
ApTask Pvt Ltd, NJ
Dec 2012 – present
• Responsible for recruiting employees for ApTask’s automatic and engineering clients.
• Screened all candidates through initial phone interviews, face-to-face interviews, references, and background checks. Streamlined the process.
• Extended job offers and assisted with termination and layoffs.
• Oriented new hires and assisted them with the completion of all necessary paperwork.
• B.Sc, Arizona State University
• MASTERS, University of Phoenix Online
• Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR)
• TSI Professional Level
• LinkedIn Certified Professional—Recruiter
• Job Boards
• Boolean Search
• Ryan Woods, ApTask Manager – Tel: 732.355.8000
• Ross Geller, GE – Head of Recruiting – Tel: 745.641.9877
Hence, carefully write a resume keeping these points in mind and avoid being overlooked by successfully making it to the interviewing stage.
Thank you for reading and sharing this post. Do comment below with your opinions!
If you enjoyed this, you might want to check out our other posts: