Temporary staff can lead to cost savings and enhanced productivity for your organization. Whether you wish to hire a small team or full-fledged department you may count ApTask as the best contract staffing agency. We work with the unique process of combining innovative technology with the human touch in order to save your money and enhance quality production. We work with the vision to maximize the efficiency and productivity of your business. We truly understand that the present digital era demands cost savings which your company can achieve through contract staffing.
Our process for finding you the most qualified candidate
We have a proven staffing and hiring process which ensures that we get the best picks.
Here are the standard benefits offered while offering Temporary Staffing Services.
- Cost Effective: ApTask bears a majority portion of the recruiting cost and bears all the payroll and compliance cost for the candidates. This allows the client to get candidates at a lower rate than they would have to pay if the candidates were on the client’s payroll. ApTask takes care of the entire process from sourcing to interview set up to background checks.
- Diversity Spend: ApTask can assist you attain your diversity spend. We are a certified Minority owned company
- Specialized Help: ApTask takes pride in maintaining an extensive database of passive and active candidates of specialized skills such as Hadoop, Tableau.....
- Quick Turnaround time: ApTask’s extensive database and use of Technology allows us to recruit for most roles within 24 hours.
- Dedicated Account Manager and Teams: you have a dedicated account manager and team for streamlines recruitment
- Project Based Hire: The client is not obligated to maintain continued work for the candidate. The candidates work with the client ends once the project is complete. The client can terminate the contact with a short notice or no notice if the situation arises.
- Limited exposure to liability: As ApTask takes care of the payroll, benefits compliance and statutory taxes for the employees, the clients exposure to liability is negligible
- Fully Insured: ApTask maintains extensive professional insurances that will reduce the liability of the client.
- Great pay: ApTask offers market competitive rates to its employees and contractors
- Full compliance: ApTask takes care of the tax compliance by ensuring accurate tax deductions from payroll which reflects on the employees end of year W2 form
- Benefits offered: Candidate can participate in the group medical, dental and vision benefits offered by ApTask. ApTask also offers voluntary benefits such as Accidental Death, Short term disability and Cancer plans
- Automated onboarding and payroll process: ApTask has invested heavily in proprietary technologies and market tools that stream line the onboarding and payroll process. Most of our processes can be completed online through your cell phones.
- Learning Opportunities: The candidate gets the opportunity to hone their skills and expand their knowledge base with every new project they complete
Based on our experience, we try to answer some of your questions
Good communication skills are critical to a role as a recruitment consultant. Much of a recruitment consultant's work involves utilizing advanced interpersonal skills to build rapport separately with organizations and candidates, understand the needs and personality traits of both in order to determine whether there is a good match and then facilitate an interview process.
Recruitment consultants assist recruiters to identify, select and recruit staff for their vacancies, and help individuals find and gain appropriate employment. Great marketing, sales and persuasion skills are critical to a job as a recruitment consultant.
Recruitment consultants are also responsible for:
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies
- screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- coordinating interviews
- creating and placing advertisements
- helping prepare applicants for interviews
- building relationships with clients
- negotiating employment contracts
The background and experience of recruitment consultants is varied with personal characteristics such as interpersonal skills, communication skills, confidence and initiative being the more common traits. For graduates, a degree in any discipline is acceptable for entry into the profession, although a qualification in a relevant subject such as human resources, marketing, psychology, business studies or management is beneficial. For specialist recruitment consultants, qualifications in IT, accountancy or engineering may be required. Key skills for recruitment consultants include:
- Verbal and written communication
- Good sales skills
- Drive Determination
- Commercial awareness
- Advanced organizational skills